Are you and your family at risk?
You need to think about the bushfire risk to your family and home:
- Do you live in or near bushland?
- Does your local area have a bushfire history?
- Do you have trees and shrubs within 20 metres of your house?
- Is your house built on a slope?
- Is your bushfire survival plan more than one year old?
- If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then bushfire is a real risk to you and your family, you need to have a bushfire survival plan, and keep it updated.